Friday, November 14, 2008

Kleenex stock is going up !!!

Well life as I have known it for the last 3.5 years is over as today,Jeff reported back to a Boat today ( for those of you who aren't military that means he was on shore duty and home all the time , and now he's back on a boat and we shall never see him.....lol.)

The next 4 years he will be either on the boat here in Groton( home at night but who knows when ..lol ) or out floating in the deep blue sea some where for weeks or months at a time.As sad as that makes me I'm so proud of him and what he gives to this Great Country . On a more positive note this should be his Last Boat before he retires,and that's a whole other story.lol

So today starts what will be a very interesting next few months for me, It Starts with Jeff going back to a boat and as of now is scheduled to leave for his first 6 month deployment in early spring or 2009 ,then Sarah graduates High School in June 2009 and then leaves for Crown Collage in early August 2009( all of which my poor husband will miss ) So for those who know me Listen up !! " BUY STOCK IN KLEENEX ".... I promise your stock will sore .....lol

Joking aside as I look at the next few months and what God is bringing into my life I'm so thankful I will not be going thru it alone,God is in control and will bring me to and thru it all..I do ask though that you keep our Family in your prayers and when I call you in the middle of the night in tears PLEASE forgive me.................lol

2 comments:

Valued & Vulnerable said...

I will forgive you!

Mrs. Pizo said...

You are so funny. I like "PUFFS" with lotion. That way my nose doesn't get chapped. Maybe the lotion will help prevent wrinkles around the eyes. LOL! We love you and will keep you in our prayers.

Jeff and I

Jeff and I

Lyda and Jen

Lyda and Jen
Two peas in a pod

John and Lyda

John and Lyda
Our Buddies

Jeff and Pastor

Jeff and Pastor
Jeff and Pastor hard at work at the new church building