Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well it's Official


Well reality set in for me today ,Sarah got her acceptance letter From Crown College ,and as excited as we were I have to say I ran to the bathroom and cried.( and then placed a call to some one who I knew would make things better).LOL

As I look at the face of this child I swear I just had I can't believe that she is about to start a whole new chapter of her life away from me. But My trust is in the Lord and truly believe this is what he wants for her ,so how can I fight that.

So Please pray for her and help us celebrate a whole new beginning for Sarah come this August.....

6 comments:

Valued & Vulnerable said...

Yeah Sarah! Go Crown! We'll take care of your Mama...it'll take some doing, but she'll make it!

Richard-n-Candace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard-n-Candace said...

Congrats to Sarah!! Way to go.

Mrs. Pizo said...

Way to go Sarah!!!! I am so excited for you. You will learn and have so much fun to boot! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah! Thanks for including us in the update Darcy. Sorry to hear that you guys are back to boat life...shore duty goes so fast doesn't it?

Nikki said...

Oh look how precious she looks. Wow time flies doesnt it. She will do good at college because she is such a great girl. Give her a hug for me. Luv Me

Jeff and I

Jeff and I

Lyda and Jen

Lyda and Jen
Two peas in a pod

John and Lyda

John and Lyda
Our Buddies

Jeff and Pastor

Jeff and Pastor
Jeff and Pastor hard at work at the new church building